£425 - £500 per day
This is an exciting opportunity to join a private-equity backed software business for a 6-month contract. Since their inception in 2009, the business has grown exponentially over the past 10 years, now with a turnover of around £30million. With the main hub for the business operating in the UK, they also have offices in US and EMEA regions, with a focus in the next year to increase the number of UK sites.
Most of the growth has been organic and through recent PE investment, although they are now looking at acquisitional prospects for the business to drive further growth. You will be working closely with a respected CFO who has taken a similar software business through a successful PE exit, also working with an experienced team of qualified accountants.
What you will be doing:
- Reporting to the CFO with financial performance
- Managing a team of accounts receivables and payables remotely
- Business partnering to improve profitability
- Conducting due diligence for potential M&A activity and help with integration
- Working on the P&L accounts and the balance sheet
- Overseeing management accountants and their preparation of statutory and management accounts
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent
- Hands-on with consolidation, reporting, bank recs and cash flow forecasting
- System administration experience will be beneficial for potential integrations
- Prior experience managing employees
- The ability to perform in a dynamic environment/ PE experience
If this role sounds like a strong match to your skill set, please send over a copy of your CV. If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, feel free to give Laurie Watts a call on 020 74670 2550 to discuss the role or to find out more.