£55,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a high calibre FP&A Analyst to join a Private Equity backed technology company. This is an innovative, ambitious and data driven company; which is experiencing a rapid amount of change after receiving its first PE funding. This role will report into a newly appointed of Head of FP&A; and will have a focus on driving business growth and profitability.
- Prepare monthly reporting and variance analysis for P&L, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Prepare financial and business related KPIs.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly reporting.
- Develop new financial models to identify commercial opportunities.
- Manage complex projects and liaise with external and internal stakeholders; by providing analysis and reporting.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Experience within technology and software is advantageous.
- Strong excel skills and experience manipulating data.
- Evidence of technical skills; background within FP&A is necessary.