£45,000 – £60,000 per annum
I am currently representing a rapidly growing, private equity-backed software company looking to further grow internationally and venture into new markets through both organic growth and acquisition. They are looking to go through a successful PE exit in the next 2 years – consequently, this is a great opportunity for someone to play a key part in a sale process.
Reporting directly to into the CFO and FP&A director, you will be responsible for forward planning, budgeting and forecasting and will play a key role in supporting the business by enabling informed strategic decision making. This role will get excellent exposure to working with the PE investors from the outset.
- Running the monthly and annual budgeting processes, quarterly forecasting process, and monitoring and updating the 3-year plan
- Assisting in investment decisions relating to marketing choices, intellectual property, IT and personnel
- Business partnering with senior management team to optimise financial performance
- Monitoring our working capital throughout to maximise efficiency
- Working with procurement team to maximise purchasing efficiency
- As a financial expert, assisting across the business on a wide range of projects
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualification or equivalent
- Driven, enterprising and dynamic
- Comfortable working at a rapid pace and able to adapt to rapid change
- Ability to generate new ideas and more efficient ways of working
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience working in a PE / VC backed company is desirable