£325 - £375 per day
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced FP&A Analyst to join a buy-and-build model, V-C backed gaming business; listed as one of the fastest growing businesses within its sector. You will be partnering with multiple department heads and liaising with directors to drive accountability and controls throughout the organisation. With acquisitions in the pipeline, you will be influential in driving the strategic growth of the business alongside an experienced Head of FP&A.
What you will be doing:
- Undertaking analysis on data sets to provide detailed reports to board members around key sales data and current costs
- With the above data, create specific KPIs for sales teams based on region
- Create improved budgets and forecasts for the organisation
- Implement improved processes and controls around the reporting processes
- Assessing new M&A opportunities and compiling investment appraisals for existing stores, new stores and markets
- Creating new and updating existing models to improve the quality of data
- Creating an efficient forecasting and reforecasting process (rolling forecast)
- ACA/CA/ACCA qualified or equivalent (essential)
- Prior experience within private equity
- Prior analyst experience preferred
- Gaming/tech/software experience preferred
- Advanced Excel and financial modelling skills
If this role sounds like a strong match to your skill set, please send over a copy of your CV. If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, feel free to give Clara Tate a call on 020 74670 2550 to discuss the role or to find out more.