Up to £70,000 per annum based on experience
My client is a private equity-backed fintech firm that offers multiple payment services to their clients. The company are achieving strong organic growth, with them adding to this with new payment services they are rolling out. This is a fantastic time to get involved, as they are looking to expand their foothold with upcoming expansion into new regions. The company are targeting high growth for the coming years, with them looking to exit in the next 3 years.
Reporting to an experienced FP&A Manager and managing a Trainee Analyst, you will build a 5-year plan under the supervision of the FP&A Manager and will update it in line with organic and acquisitive growth. You will also be answering queries from private equity investors on a regular basis, as well as assisting with updating models, overseeing updating financial models, and carrying out variance analysis.
The new FP&A Analyst will need strong communication skills, as you will need to keep on top of costs and revenue from different departments. Previous experience around modelling around acquisitions would be an advantage. Experience around business partnering would also be a bonus, as you will be expected to manage this.
- Updating financial models with regards to revenues and costs for the business
- Building the 5-year plan under supervision of the FP&A Manager
- Responding to the queries of the private equity investors
- Providing analysis and insight on the monthly financials vs budget to investors
- Modelling potential acquisition results into the current company financials
- Managing a junior member of staff
- Making commercial suggestions about the best way to improve margins for the business
- Business partnering with heads of departments to reduce costs
- Monitoring and projecting cash flow in order to provide investors with the cash flow of the business
- An ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified accountant
- Previous experience around working in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Experience around building 5-year models would be beneficial
If this is of interest, please submit your CV. Alternatively, if you don’t have an up to date CV, please call Charlie Ryan on 07568 910 550 to discuss the role or to find out more.