Up to £85,000 per annum based on experience
My client is a fast-growing private equity-backed tech business that offers a range of different services to their clients. The company are achieving strong organic growth, with them adding to this with an acquisition strategy they are rolling out. This is a fantastic time to get involved, as the company are looking to expand their geographical reach and service line with upcoming acquisitions. The company are targeting high growth for the coming years and are looking for an FP&A Manager with strong skills to help them project this.
As the FP&A Manager, you will manage a newly formed small FP&A team and will model future potential service revenues and costs. You will directly report to the CFO and will present future projections to him and answer queries from private equity investors regularly. You will also be running the FP&A department and liaising with department heads to model future revenues and costs.
You will need strong modelling skills, as well as good experience around managing a team and recruiting new employees. Experience around valuation modelling would also be a bonus, as the company need the new FP&A Manager to look at small local acquisitions. Previous experience around commercial pricing would be an advantage as well.
- Presenting to the CFO and answering questions from the private equity investors on a regular basis
- Modelling out the projected revenues and costs for the business
- Carrying out valuation modelling on potential acquisitions in the pipeline
- Building out the FP&A team and managing new employees from newly acquired companies
- Understanding the KPIs in the business that drive profitability and looking to improve these
- Business partnering with different heads of departments to keep costs under control
- Improving the financial planning for the business and understanding the cost and revenue drivers
- Improving the working capital position for the business with commercial decisions
- Making commercial decisions around pricing to improve margins for the business
- An ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified accountant
- Previous experience around working in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Experience around valuation modelling would be favourable
If this is of interest, please submit your CV. Alternatively, if you don’t have an up to date CV, please call Charlie Ryan on 07568 910 550 to discuss the role or to find out more.