Up to £65,000 per annum
Manchester City Centre
Finatal are currently working with an exciting private equity-backed staffing solutions business based in Manchester City Centre, who are currently seeking an ambitious and performance driven FP&A Manager to drive bottom-line improvements within the business. The business has recently taken on private equity backing and wants to cement the growth plans in place, with solid forecasting and financial analysis.
Your role will be to take ownership of, and push, the bottom-line improvements within the business, using a combination of highly accurate forecasting, variance, costs and revenue analysis. Alongside this, the successful candidate will be required to report to and work closely with the Head of FP&A to ensure consistent and effective translation of the figures in making strategic decisions.
What you will be doing:
- Full ownership of bottom-line improvement plans, with management and oversight of the cost and revenue analysis
- Working closely with and reporting to the Head of FP&A, ensuring all figures are translated and accounted for in strategic decision making
- Partnering with managers from other parts of the business to ensure a wider consideration for the financial aspects of all business operations, new and existing
- Management and oversight of a team of 3 FP&A Analysts
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Proven experience of complex and accurate financial modelling is essential
- Strong reporting and management information skills are essential
- Experience within a private equity-backed business is desirable
- Experience within an FMCG business is not essential but would be very beneficial