A high-growth technology / SAAS business is currently looking to hire a commercially minded FP&A Manager, a newly created position that is required due to their impressive recent expansion.
With 2 successful funding rounds to date, the last of which secured earlier this year, the business is about to embark on further international growth, product expansions, and a continued headcount drive.
The FP&A Manager will act as commercial business partner to the Finance Director, CFO, and various heads of department, with the following remit:
- Responsible for all budgeting, forecasting, and both short and long term planning activities.
- Support sales teams to develop sales pipelines, to drive margins, and to support on tenders.
- Support the CFO, FD, and international teams on the continued development of the companies international presence.
- Management of the month end reporting process, including the development of all M.I and KPI packs.
- Development of the existing forecasting and long term planning models.
- Developing, and potentially creating new financial models to be used in relation to investment appraisal, business case review, ROI analysis, etc.
- Development of the month end reporting process and all related controls.
- Supporting on a range of activities and projects, including cost efficiency drives, new product roll outs, new system roll outs, etc.
- Qualified accountant.
- Sufficient post qualification experience gained from within a similar role.
- Prior experience gained from a SAAS or technology business.
- Advanced Excel skills with the proven ability to interrogate and develop financial models.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.