Global Finance Director
£160,000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of UK’s fastest growing companies! This business truly has an international reach and since inception just over 10 years ago has grown revenue exponentially, expanding into 8 new countries, now operating in 10 cities. A technology company with a cutting edge, they have continued to take market share through customer attraction and retention, leading to a period of rapid organic growth.
Working closely with the CFO, the CEO and the private equity investor, you will help shape a strategy which creates sustainable value for shareholders. As the company has grown rapidly, the finance function has grown with it – however, an opportunity exists for a Global FD to take the operational running of the department to a more professional level. You will help the team improve and ultimately help the company grow, whilst creating value for the organisation.
- Working closely with the CFO, CEO and Investor Director to develop a Strategic event strategy for the business and to ensure we are fully prepared for whatever type of event happens within the next 24 months.
- Looking at opportunities / risks within our current financial processes.
- Assistance in the preparation of regular, high quality Board reporting in the form of insightful documents and dashboards.
- Developing new financial models across the business to support all departments and forecasts.
- Managing the Global finance team based in the UK (15 + people), giving day to day advice.
- Ad-hoc finance and strategy projects.
Key KPIs for your first 6 months:
- Run an audit of all Operational Processes within the finance organisation.
- Provide an assessment to the Companies Stat Board with recommendations, including People, Systems and Process enhancements.
- Work with DD Provider, Deloitte to do Vendor DD on our 2018 and 2019 Financial and company Information.
- Leverage this opportunity to get a strong understand of the business and its nuisances and details.
- Work with your team to deliver a revised timetable and template upgrade to the business monthly reporting packs.
- Whilst working on the above, deliver information on time, as outlined by the timetable from month one.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Worked within a company which has had Private Equity ownership
- Regularly produced best in class monthly management reporting and KPI dashboards in a Private Equity environment
- Strong analytical skills and advanced level Excel and Power point skills are essential
- Experience in dealing with Banks around potential facilities and debt