£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + benefits
I am partnering with a leading professional services business that works with over 400 clients across the globe and has offices in the US, Asia and Canada. The business has recently floated on the AIM after two private equity backed transactions. It has continued to grow rapidly via organic and inorganic growth, and they are now hiring a Group Accountant to support the company’s growth.
- Statutory / group accounting: full responsibility for independently preparing all statutory accounts and PLC reporting (full and interim); including acquisition accounting, share based payments accounting and ongoing compliance to the changes to accounting landscape.
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis: assisting with 6 monthly budget and reforecasting reporting cycle, including cash flow forecasting.
- Modelling: assist with financial modelling, acquisition and investment analysis
- Audit / ad-hoc work: assist with various commercial projects, tax and investor relations work and managing the audit relationship.
- A Qualified Accountant – CA/ACA/ACCA preferred
- Experience of complex consolidated plc accounts (including multicurrency)
- Extensive working knowledge of IFRS accounting and disclosures
- Previous experience of general tax accounting desirable
- Advanced Excel, modelling experience is preferred
- First-class communication, interpersonal, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to cope with demanding and fast-paced environment
- Senior stakeholder management and influencing skills – demonstrated both with clients and colleagues
- Excellent organisation skills and project management experience
- Ability to mentor and coach team members