Group Finance Controller
Up to £90k per annum
I am partnering with a Technology business that have recently received funding and are growing rapidly on a buy and build model. You will be working with an extremely impressive CFO that has big plans for the business including international expansion.
- Responsible for Control Environment of the finance team, including accounting policies and work-streams;
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts;
- Cash flow forecasting & working capital management;
- Managing external audit requirements;
- Dealing with third party requirements, including banks & shareholders; and
- This role will also include some project work, for example accounting for acquisitions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified Accountant, ACA or equivalent, with experience gained in a Big 4 or 2nd tier firm.
- Proven experience as an SME Financial Controller
- Previous experience within a SaaS business is essential
- Proven experience within a fast paced business