Group Finance Manager
£300 - £350 per day
City of London
An exciting 3-month opportunity has arisen for a driven Group Finance Manager. This role provides the chance to join the successful finance team of a high-growth next generation organisation, who received Private Equity investment last year. The business provides payment technology to a portfolio of high-profile clients in the FinTech space, and boasts a fun, dynamic work environment.
The company will be migrating to a new accounting system from Sage 50 early next year. The role will involve preparation of the current data for the migration; correcting the accounting records and month-end close. Reporting, consolidation, cashflow statements, balance sheet and P&L will be core to the role.
Extension is highly likely due to the rapid growth seen in the business, and a candidate with prior experience of data migration will certainly see success.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualification
- Strong experience of consolidation work (essential)
- Experience working within SMEs <£70m t/o (essential)
- Strong communication skills and a business standard of English
- Exposure to Private Equity-backed or very high-growth businesses (advantage)
- Experience of reducing time taken to complete month end (Advantage)