Group Financial Controller
Up to £90,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Group Financial Controller to be a part of an amazing retail business. Their overall aim is to become global number one in their field and you will help them achieve this alongside an amazing team. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £90,000 based on previous experience.
- Developing and implementing new and improved controls, financial processes, and procedures to drive profits.
- Implementing better tools for forecasting sales and therefore reduce over-stocking, send backs, claw backs, etc from stockists.
- Production and development of monthly management accounts and KPIs.
- Annual reporting and audit process for all their entities.
- Cash flow management.
- Preparing and presenting the board packs.
- Managing and developing the finance team.
- Stock accounting.
- Renegotiating terms with retailers.
- High value business partnering.
- Assisting the CFO with a range of commercial duties.
- Fully qualified (ideally ACA).
- Post qualification experience in a stock / inventory orientated industry (manufacturing, retail or wholesale).
- Previous experience of consolidation.
- Previous ownership of leading an audit process, financial reporting, PAYE, VAT, cash flow, forecasting and process development.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment and manage rapid growth.
- Good communicator, strong leader, hands on approach to work.
This fantastic opportunity will see you joining an incredible team and an even more incredible company. If you feel like you meet the above requirements and you are interested in hearing more about the opportunity, please submit your CV. Alternatively, call Victoria Harradine on 020 3854 1294 or email email@example.com to find out more.