Group Financial Controller - Interim
I’m working with a very high calibre CFO, who’s looking for a strong, hands on, technical Group Controller to support a professionalisation of the finance function. The business is a rapidly evolving plc with some exciting plans.
- You will need to lead the implementation of an appropriate consolidation system to produce consolidated monthly management accounts and year end statutory accounts for the Group.
- Have a sound technical knowledge of IFRS
- Setting and ensuring adherence to robust financial control framework for subsidiaries
Consolidation and reporting of:
- Monthly Group management accounts.
- Budgets and forecasts.
- Group Statutory Accounts and interim results.
You must be able to commute to the office based near Essex/ Harlow 3-4 days per week.