Group Financial Controller
Circa. £120,000 plus excellent benefits
A Private Equity backed, fast growth technology and software business requires an experienced Group Financial Controller to undertake the following challenging and pivotal role.
Reporting to the CFO and combining change/transformation management, traditional group controller responsibilities, and supporting the CFO on a range of commercial and growth focused strategies, this is a genuinely exciting opportunity that carries superb career advancement prospects.
- Developing of the current finance and reporting systems, as well as financial processes and procedures.
- Development of internal controls.
- Enhancement of management information and Board KPI packs.
- Development of the month end and year end process/timelines.
- Management of the budgeting an forecasting process.
- Development of the existing credit control and billing function/processes.
- Management of the year end process and annual audit for all entities.
- Supporting the CFO on a range of projects including new product roll outs, additional funding rounds, potential acquisitions, and the proposed eventual exit strategy.
- Managing and developing the finance team.
- Oversight of month end close process and all other traditional financial controller duties.
- Qualified Accountant, ideally ACA/equivalent with prior experience working in Audit & Assurance.
- Prior experience working in a Private Equity backed business, ideally having been involved in an Exit transaction or on the buy side.
- Proven ability to implement new and improved systems, processes, and procedures.
- Prior experience in a high volume tech/software business.
- Proven change management experience.
- Prior experience overseeing the development of billing/AR processes and procedures would be of distinct advantage.
- Exposure to international businesses.
- Strong business partnering experience.