Group Financial Controller
Up to £100,000 based on experience
My client is a private equity-backed tech firm that offers multiple services to their clients. The company are achieving strong organic growth, with them adding to this with a buy & build strategy they are rolling out. This is a fantastic time to get involved, as the company are looking to expand their foothold with upcoming acquisitions. The company are targeting high growth for the coming years, with them looking to exit in the next 3 years.
Reporting to a driven and experienced CFO who has multiple exits under his belt, you will manage a newly formed small finance team, produce the month-end process and answer queries from private equity investors regularly.
Previous experience around integrating acquisitions, as well as managing a shared service centre would be a bonus, as the company need you to manage this. You will also need strong technical skills and good experience around managing a team and recruiting new employees.
- Leading the finance function and producing the month-end for the firm
- Consolidating the performance of the different entities
- Integrating newly acquired firms into the company
- Stress testing assumptions made by the origination team on acquisitions
- Presenting to the CFO and answering questions from the private equity investors on a regular basis
- Building out the finance team and integrating new employees from newly acquired firms
- Understanding the KPIs in the firm that drive profitability and implement new ones
- Improving the financial planning for the firm and understand the cost and revenue drivers
- Improving the working capital position for the firm with commercial decisions
- Making commercial decisions around pricing to improve margins for the firm
- An ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified accountant
- Previous experience around working in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Experience around leading a finance function would be favourable
If this is of interest, please submit your CV. Alternatively, if you don’t have an up to date CV, please call Charlie Ryan on 07568 910 550 to discuss the role or to find out more.