Group Financial Controller
Our client is a PE backed Technology Business, that focuses on improving employee engagement. They currently operate internationally and have been undergoing extensive M&A activity since receiving investment a few years ago. Reporting into the CFO, this individual will have a largely autonomous role – and will be on a clear progression track to CFO in 2-3 years.
- Ensure that the management and statutory financial information provided is timely and correct.
- Management and improvement of Group consolidated reporting.
- Deliver improved profitability, cash generation and growth.
- Monthly cash flow forecasting.
- Annual budget coordinating for the year.
- Integrate acquisitions rapidly and main the controls of the business.
- Process set up and improvement.
- Oversee the yearly audit process.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Highly numerate and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to take on systems and improve processes.
- Experience within a Private Equity backed business is highly advantageous.
- Experience within a Technology business is beneficial.