Group Financial Controller
Up to £75,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Group Financial Controller to be a part of a high-growth e-commerce business in Central London. This project-based role will see you helping the company to improve its controls and processes. You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £75K based on experience.
As Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Working with a range of senior level internal stakeholders to deliver on a number of key projects across the group.
- Designing and implementing new and improved financial processes, procedures, and systems across the business.
- Partnering with key stakeholders to identify inefficiencies in operations, then delivering on solutions.
- Development of the financial control environment and embedding financial rigor to the business.
- Development of internal reporting and M.I.
- Key involvement in the month-end process, ensuring continual improvements are applied as matter of course.
- Reviewing balance sheets and month-end files.
- Assisting with Financial reporting for the group (IFRS).
- Managing a small team of junior members.
- Involvement in a range of key projects as directed and required.
- ACA (or equivalent) qualified.
- Previous experience in a retail or ecommerce environment.
- A history of improving controls and processes in a company.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, while managing a team.
- Advanced Excel skills, (exposure to Navision preferable).
This is an amazing opportunity to join an exciting, growing company. The nature of the project-based role will see your responsibilities constantly developing. If you like the sound of this role and you meet the above requirements, please submit your CV. Alternatively, call Victoria Harradine on 020 3854 1294 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.