Group Financial Controller
£450 - £475 per day
Finatal are specialist recruiters of senior finance resources to Private Equity-backed businesses. I work to connect the best interim finance talent with the portfolio companies of PE investors.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a hands-on Group Financial Controller within a Private Equity-backed financial services business. After doubling their EBITDA last year, they are focused on future growth and looking at multiple bolt-on acquisitions. These are excellent people to work with; their finance team is exceptionally hard-working as well as highly supportive, with a strong drive on communication across the business.
This is a newly created position to provide additional support during their continued expansion, so the role has a fair amount of scope. While the focus is onboarding a strong interim, they are keen to speak to candidates who are open to a transition into permanency.
- Reporting to the Finance Director
- Driving process improvements and efficiencies
- Conducting group cash flow management and forecasting
- Business partnering with all levels of management
- Producing monthly group management accounts
- Supporting all year-end procedures, including auditor liaison
- Preparation of financial statements for 4 group entities
- Manage 4 members of staff
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualification
- Good communication skills and a business standard of English, able to work with non-finance staff
- Advanced level of Excel
- Cash flow management and forecasting skills
- Sector experience within financial services
- Experience working within SMEs circa £70m t/o (advantage)
- Experience working with Private Equity-backed, very fast-paced or acquisitive businesses (advantage)
The client is looking to interview this week, so please get in touch if this role is of interest. To apply, please contact Danielle Knight directly on 07733 700 382.