Head of Data
W1W (Central London)
A Pan-European Private Equity Fund is currently looking for a Head of Data to join their team. They are an award-winning Fund, winning Best In the World for ESG, Governance & Private Equity Initiatives along with Best Fundraising and Investor Relations. You will have the opportunity for international travel & setting the data strategy across an extremely diverse portfolio
- Overseeing 25 portfolio companies simultaneously, implementing the data strategy and building the data roadmap
- Identify areas of opportunity for accelerated growth & ROI
- Identify & implement the structure & hiring strategy across the portfolio & support the interview process where required
- You will likely have a main focus on around 10 businesses at time so a strategic & commercial outlook is key.
- Travel and engage with the portfolio companies across Europe
- Liaise with and influence senior stakeholders in the C-Suite across a diversity of cultures and countries in Europe. This will require you to be flexible with you approach & influencing skills.
- Some businesses lack a solid infrastructure that will require you to be agile with methodologies
- Experience in Consumer/Ecommerce and/or Industrials
- Strong stakeholder management & influencing skills.
- Willingness to travel across Europe on occasion when required
- Private Equity (bonus)
- The Desirables:
- Fluent in Italian or Spanish