Head of Data Analytics
I am working exclusively with a market leading Ecommerce/Retail business who have had huge growth through the pandemic and are looking to grow their Data function. The role is the first of its kind and is a pivotal hire for the future which will allow the right candidate to go into a greenfield unit and give some clear “blue sky thinking”. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to step up and further develop their career in a Head of Analytics position.
- Develop full knowledge of product related data and its sources from across the Group (web data, transactional, CRM, warehouse, third party), working with the data engineering team to ensure available data is as accurate and timely as possible.
- Help select and implement new data visualisation tool – PowerBI, Tableau, Looker or Qlik
- Work with Commercial Finance, Buying & Merchandising and E-commerce to manage and enhance the reporting suite and improve commercial performance across web and app.
- Support test & learn programs across the CRM/Digital Marketing and E-Commerce teams, helping structure tests, delivering insight into results & providing recommendations for next steps.
- Assist with or if capable develop better techniques for demand forecasting, including the use of AI/ML where appropriate.
- Support the Product teams with self-service analytics, including recommending and facilitating the introduction of new tools, where appropriate.
- Manage 3 analysts and train junior team members to align to the Data strategy.
- Highly numerate and commercially aware
- Team, project, and stakeholder management
- Strong analytical skills and experience of working with large volumes of data (advanced SQL in GCP/AWS)
- Experience of data visualisation techniques, including use of QlikView/Tableau/PowerBI/Looker.
- Working knowledge of advanced algorithms (predictive modelling, forecasting, segmentation etc.)
- Team player, able to work with multiple business functions to achieve objectives.