Head of Data Insights
Up to £100,000 per annum
I am partnering with a hyper-growth technology business that has recently received private equity investment and is now looking to massively expand their international presence. To help them with this strategic plan, they are recruiting a Head of Data Insights in a newly created role. In addition to being able to slice and dice large amounts of commercial data, it is essential that this person has the gravitas to present the information to senior leadership.
- Define strategy and lead innovation for analytics across the business
- Define and implement the analytics roadmap for the company to drive them toward a data led decision making business
- Create data visualisation dashboards leveraging data from multiple sources
- Uncover underlying value drivers to influence key strategic decisions
- Present data to the senior leadership teams
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex issues and generate insights.
- Data and BI: Strong Data Warehousing implementation knowledge, as well as a knowledge of multiple database environments and a range of analytical and BI / Visualisation tools highly desirable.
- SQL Server, AWS, Alteryx, Python, R, Tableau.
- BA / BS; Master’s degree a strong plus in a relevant field, including Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong executive-level facing skills and the ability to communicate complex analytical concepts with confidence to a non-technical audience, as well as present the story / insight behind the data in a compelling way.
- Experience with strategic planning using quantitative techniques and with campaign management and supporting technologies.