Head of Finance
Up to £90,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Finance to join a dynamic, private equity-backed technology company looking to exit soon. Operating in various European countries, they provide Saas services, helping businesses optimise the performance of their internal teams.
As Head of Finance, you will help design the 5-year business plan and utilise your skills around reporting, budgeting and forecasting. You will have exposure to preparing board reports for private equity investors and will be involved in doing the road show and pitching the company financials to potential buyers.
You will also have the opportunity to report into a CFO who has previous experience in leading a PE- backed company to an exit, and to line manage a Senior Management Accountant. The CFO is looking to step into a COO role, making this a great opportunity for someone to independently run the finance function of the business.
What you will be doing:
- Compiling the board pack that will be presented to the private equity investors
- Presenting the 5-year plan to potential buyers
- Business partnering with the CTO and other partners across the business
- Reporting directly to the CFO and updating them on group results
- Working with an external advisor to construct the 5-year business plan
- Ensuring accurate, complete and comprehensive IFRS consolidation reporting for the group
- Recognising contract and recurring revenue with multiple currencies accurately in financial reports
- Line managing a Senior Management Accountant and mentoring them with different tasks
- Overseeing balance sheet reconciliations and management accounts
- ACA qualified preferably OR CIMA/ACCA
- Previous involvement in an exit would be beneficial
- Experience of international operations, multi-currency accounting and consolidation
- A background in tech, telecoms or data would be preferable
If this is of interest, please submit your CV. Alternatively, if you don’t have an up to date CV, please email Charlie Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the role.