Head of FP&A
I’m currently partnering with an extremely high growth, private equity backed Fin-tech scale up, who have gone from a small start-up to a global industry leader in less than 10 years. Following rapid global expansion, both organically and via acquisitions, they’re looking to bolster and professionalise their finance function.
- Reporting to the Group FD, this person will be responsible for:
- Key stakeholder management – working closely with M&A Director, Group CFO and other executive board members.
- Engage with the business and wider finance team to create best-in-class analysis/reporting to deliver meaningful insights to board members
- Providing commercial finance support to the sales, product/service teams and assist with further fundraises to support growth
- Support on M&A activity as required
- Ensure all processes and systems are scalable with the high growth they’re experiencing, and using proactive initiative to sell the value of change
- Drive synergies, margin maximisation and stabilisation of revenue streams
- Must be fully qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Strong commercial instincts, with a proven track record of achievement in FP&A roles
- Must have prior exposure to a high growth start-up/ scale-up business, preferably within financial services/fin-tech
- Prior exposure to transactions would be a distinct advantage
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to quickly build rapport and drive change