Head of FP&A
£450 – 550pd 6 - 9 months
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Head of FP&A within a PE backed Tech/software business, they are currently in a hypergrowth phase and have fared excellently throughout the pandemic. After receiving PE investment, the plan is now to continue their growth strategy and are seeking a confident Head of FP&A to support the CFO in building the best in class FP&A function, board packs and KPI suite aligned with the new investors requirements.
- Supporting the CFO on building from scratch, the best in class FP&A function
- Recruiting, managing and developing a team of 4
- Development of board packs and KPI suite
- Presenting your findings to C-suite and the PE investors
- Responsible for the budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Ownership of the 3-5yr strategic business plans
- Acting as business partner to department heads, advising on performance, risks and opportunities as appropriate.
- Reacting to Investor and Advisor requests on an ad hoc basis.
- Ad hoc project support
- Qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Prior experience building out an FP&A function is a must
- Experience in a Private-Equity backed business is advantageous
- Ideally someone from a software/tech background
- Ability to adapt to a high growth, fast paced environment is a must
- Proven commercial mindset and business partnering skills