IFRS Technical Accountant
£550+ per day
This is an exciting opportunity to support a growing Technology business with an initial 6-month contract. The company has seen extensive growth in 2019, with influence from a well-recognised PE house continuing to drive for an eventual exit expected in 2023. Operating 2 sites in the UK and a further 2 sites in Europe, there are plans to expand the domestic market further and open another site in 2021.
You will be supporting an experienced FD who has a wealth of knowledge and has a great understanding of the Technology sector. Your initial project will be focusing on the implementation of IFRS16, however a candidate with a range of experience across IFRS is preferred.
- Implementing best in class financial controls and processes
- Lead person accountable for the Implementation of IFRS 16
- Ensuring all IFRS are in lines with regulations
- Liaise closely with external auditors regarding IFRS 9
- Supporting the FD with technical accounting processes
- Assisting with Annual Audit
- Assisting with production of statutory accounts and month end
- Acting as a senior head in the finance department, driving for excellence
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA,ACCA) or equivalent.
- Solid understanding of IFRS 9, 15 & 16 and its application
- Strong communicator able to demonstrate processes to wider finance team
- Experience in Technology sector is preferred