Interim Cash & Working Capital Project Manager
£500-600 per day
I’m looking for an exceptional interim working capital manager to support a CFO and Corporate Finance Director within a private equity backed B2B services business. The business has gone through a significant period of change in the last year with multiple entities across Europe and requires a strong project focused interim to identify and lead key operational changes in cash flow at both divisional and Group levels.
- Working with senior finance team to identify and create greater transparency and understanding of key drivers and reductions in working capital.
- Create from scratch a tri-statement cash flow model and implement into BAU operations.
- Identify improvements in working capital both at divisional and Group levels.
- Propose and introduce new FX and hedging strategies and analysis framework.
- Review existing reporting system and identify and deliver enhanced management information.
- Private Equity experience/ leveraged environments is a MUST.
- ACA, ACCA, ACT OR CIMA qualified
- Extensive experience of cash flow management both at Group and Divisional levels.