Interim Financial Controller - PE Backed Technology Business
£450-£600 per day
I’m exclusively partnering with an exciting, high growth, pe backed Technology business in Central London who are looking for a confident interim Financial Controller to support post-deal. The business develops cutting-edge legal software for litigation and arbitration processes and have confidently received significant backing.
- You will be working alongside a high calibre and vastly experienced CFO
- Have full responsibility for the bau activities including statutory accounting, month end and reporting under UK GAAP.
- In the post-deal environment, alongside the CFO, you will oversee the team restructure and process improvements, including revamping of the board packs.
- You will need to be able to implement metrics to ensure thorough capturing of profits/ sales and their breakdown, in turn presenting this to the PE house.
- Management of the balance sheet debt.
- Build out the finance function as the team continues to grow, ideally having overseen this in prior roles will be essential.
- Must be immediately available or available at no more than 2 weeks’ notice.
- Must be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Must have experience in the Technology or Software industry
- Must have experience in post deal PE environments.