Interim Financial Controller (T2P)
£300 - £350 per day
This is a 3-6-month contract opportunity with the potential to go permanent, for a financial controller to join a Private Equity backed business. This highly acquisitive business has been growing through acquisition. This growth has resulted in the finance team to need some additional support, the current CFO will be focusing more on acquisitions and needs a strong FC to handle day to day finance. You will be reporting directly to the CFO and will have a hand in the strategic decisions within the business.
- Management and delivery of all internal management reporting, including monthly management accounts and reforecasts, KPI measures, cash forecasts, budgets and long-term plans.
- Building the finance team helping to recruit 2-3 additional heads in 2019.
- Lead the central finance team with 2 transactional level reports.
- Oversee the finalisation of an acquisition accounting project.
- Continued support for the CFO on all finance related matters.
- Ad-hoc support to the AP/ Credit control teams.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA (or equivalent) qualified Financial Controllers who are available within 1 week.
- Experience within a PE backed SME will be advantageous.
- Exposure to SAGE will be advantageous.
- Strong communication to bring most efficiency out of the team.