Interim Financial Systems Analyst
Finatal is seeking an Interim Systems Analyst based in the Company’s London office to actively assist the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis team in financial systems administration, management reporting and various ad hoc reporting and analysis requests. This includes the creation and maintenance of key financial and non-financial reports, maintaining data integrity and consistency, and end-user support for finance personnel. In this position you will serve as the administrator for the company’s financial planning and reporting system, namely Host Analytics, including the Workforce Planning, Modeling, Consolidation, Reporting and Dashboard modules. You will interact with a broad group of stakeholders throughout the organization.
The position will report to the Head of FP&A in London with dotted-line reporting on select initiatives to FP&A Business Partners embedded in various business divisions.
- Manage system configuration, maintenance of dimensions, hierarchy updates and access control / security
- Analyze, isolate, and resolve any configuration, implementation and integration issues
- Manage and ensure that both financial and non-financial data loaded into the system is complete and that all validation checks are performed
- Manage the systematic development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of the annual budget and periodic re-forecast(s) templates and support the financial planning processes including monthly variance analysis
- Design, develop, maintain and manage the timely delivery of a portfolio of reports encompassing both financial and non-financial data sourced from various integrated and / or non-integrated data repositories / systems to meet the needs of various stakeholders.
- Provide end user support and support the Financial Planning and Analysis team with ad-hoc projects
- Evaluate and propose how best to leverage Host Analytics technology to meet evolving business requirements and information needs both within and across functions
- Develop, maintain and improve documentation on key business processes and procedures
- Manage specific ad hoc projects and provide functional leadership during upgrades and major changes to the system and participate in change management
- Serve as an effective thought partner and facilitator to drive business process improvements and develop management reporting metrics for decision making
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management, IT or related field
- Financial acumen with minimum 4 years’ experience with forecasting, modeling, operational reporting and/or financial analysis in a fast-paced technology intensive industry
- Host Analytics and Tableau experience strongly preferred
- Must have advanced MicrosoftÔ Office skills, particularly Excel
- Chartered Accountant preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects; team player
- Requires professionalism and a high level of discretion; must have a strong presence and ability to work with senior level leadership