Interim FP&A Manager - Software/Tech
I am looking for a savvy hands-on FP&A manager in an exciting high growth tech company (Circa £20M T/O). They have been recently backed by a PE house, so are looking for someone with PE experience in a post deal professionalisation setting and a proven track record in adding value through strategic planning, analysis and a background in reporting. You will be assisting the FD by building weekly management reports in order to aid in strategic decisions, he is looking for someone who has worked in an advisory setting in the last 2 years.
- Implementing robust MI to provide greater insight in order to improve analysis.
- Aid in creating the 3 Year Plan Model and structure aligning to the PE firms targets.
- Assist with further insight into creating a robust and value add FP&A function.
- CIMA or equivalent
- Financial Modelling experience
- Building management reports
- Ideally experience working in a fast growth environment
- To be able to provide insight and suggestions into improving analysis function.
- To be immediately available.