Interim Group FC
Day Rate: £500-550 DOE
I am currently working with a market-leading PE backed healthcare business that is going through a buy-and-build acquisition journey. The CFO is looking for strong interim support to get stuck into the detail of financial control and undertake post deal professionalisation. If you’ve got a hit-the-ground-running attitude and love being a crucial player in large projects, this one should be of real interest!
You will work closely with the CFO, in a crucially supportive standalone role. Since the remit is quite broad, it’s likely that you’ll have a diverse finance background – probably across multiple interim projects in the PE market!
- Supporting the full controllership work-stream, ensuring accuracy and efficiency within the function.
- Undertake significant professionalisation across processes, policies, and controls.
- Support the integration of target acquisitions as they complete.
- Develop and mentor a young and bright team, implement better discipline around deadlines and reporting practices.
- Develop commercial information for PE investors and senior management.
- Ad-hoc support for CFO and PE investors
- Must be qualified – ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Must have healthcare/care/multisite experience
- Hands-on and strong across both technical and commercial work