Interim M&A Consultant
£450 - £600 per day
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Interim M&A expert within a private equity-backed SME technology business. Due to the ambition of the investors and senior leadership, they are continuing a fantastic trend of growth both organically and through acquisition. We are looking for an experienced M&A / Corporate Finance specialist to help with their growth story for a period expected to continue to December and beyond. You will be supporting a well-respected PE CFO and leadership team to help the business move forward and achieve the aims of the investors.
What you will be doing:
- From deal origination to completion, you will take the lead on all financial matters relating to M&A activities
- Building complex financial models to support commercial and strategic decisions, incorporating various scenarios and assumptions
- Full integration of acquired businesses, including processes and systems
- Working closely with the investors and operational team to ensure accurate forecasting
- Supporting exit readiness strategy
- Developing an ongoing strategy accounting for multiple acquisitions, including impact and risk
- Must have a recognisable accounting qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Must have a strong M&A background
- Experience in PE or similarly fast-paced / acquisitive environments
- Ability to work under pressure and strict time constraints
- Sector (TMT) experience is preferential
If this role sounds like a strong match to your skill set or you’d like to find out more, please get in touch with Ross Bull on 0161 457 0375 or email email@example.com. Don’t worry if you don’t have an up-to-date CV, we can still have a discussion.