Interim Power BI Consultant
£450 - £600 per day
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Power BI Specialist to join a PE backed software business. Private Equity is now taking seriously the accuracy and transparency of data integrity and highlight its importance in aiding better informed management decisions. The vision is that over the next 3-5 years enhancing the quality of reporting through Power BI will assist in the continued business growth before a potential exit. Culturally this is a business that promotes innovation and freedom of work, with the opportunity for flexible hours and working from home. Moreover, this role will suit a candidate with an open mind and willingness for regular international travel.
- Crucial: Use data analysis to recommend and inform business decisions and internal improvements
- Set up & define KPIs in Power BI
- Recreate the dashboards in Power BI
- Work closely with sales data to help the business finetune their sales strategy to create more revenue
- Get deep into the data & give an understanding of why they the business is not hitting targets & what they are missing.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting in Power BI.
- Looking at data quality & supporting that with information.
- Data cleansing and take ownership of data that has previously been messy.
- Power BI (essential)
- Using data to extrapolate business insights and inform business decisions
- Strong SQL coding
- ETL process experience