Interim Senior FP&A Manager
£450 - £500/Day
We have an amazing opportunity for a Senior FP&A Manager in a high-growth technology business.
This is a company set on expansion; having already seen a number of successful funding rounds from VC investors in previous years, they are now seeking to raise further capital. A positive attitude and strong communication skills will be highly desirable due to the commercial nature of the role.
- Creating models to improve current reporting processes
- Providing sound strategic insight to the CFO, identifying issues, risks and opportunities for the business
- Management reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Building a 3-way integrated model for presentation to potential investors
- Ad-hoc commercial project work
- ACA Qualification
- High level of technical and Excel modelling competency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within Private Equity-backed SMEs
- Experience working within tech businesses
The client is looking to start someone in the coming weeks, so please do get in touch if this role is of interest.