Investment Associate - Mid-Market European Private Equity Company
Our client is an innovative, mid-market European private equity company who are looking to expand their Hamburg office. This is an incredible opportunity for the incoming Investment Associate to sit alongside a highly accredited team whilst getting involved in all aspects of the investment cycle including portfolio management. As such, they are looking for a driven, analytical individual.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience from a leading consulting firm, boutique corporate finance house or private equity fund. They will also need to be technically strong in order to support and lead on the execution of transactions.
- Preparing financial models, due diligence and investment committee papers
- Supporting the full transaction from origination through to execution
- Overseeing the portfolio companies where appropriate
- Assisting the wider investment team across several transactions
- Minimum of 3 years experience from a top consulting firm
- Fluent German to a working proficiency
- Entrepreneurial and analytical mindset
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well within a lean team