Investment Associate, Leading Technology Investor
I’m working with a leading specialist technology investor, who are rapidly expanding their presence within both the UK and abroad. The team is led by several of the leading industry professionals in the software investment space, and having experienced phenomenal success thus far, they are looking to add a motivated, entrepreneurial associate to the team. The role has wide-ranging responsibilities including but not limited to due-diligence, financial modelling, building the investment thesis and supporting on several other key transaction workstreams. You will work closely with the Managing Partners on exciting investment opportunities internationally and develop your expertise in one of the fastest growing, most dynamic sectors.
This role is ideal for someone with the following:
- 1-3 years of experience within investment banking at a bulge bracket or elite boutique bank OR 1-3 years of experience in transaction services at a leading accountancy firm
- Must have a track record of experience in the software/technology space
- Passionate about private equity investment
- Capable of working independently and managing multiple responsibilities during the deal process
- Motivated, driven, and enthusiastic
- Strong communication skills
Apply now for immediate consideration.