Investment Associate, Pan-European Mid-Market
I’m currently working with a leading, pan-European PE fund who are looking to bring in an Investment Associate to their London based team. Situated in the mid-market space, they predominately focus on high growth businesses across Northern and Western Europe with strong management teams in place. Having had incredible success in their first fundraise, they’ve cultivated a strong portfolio already and will be looking to raise their second fund in 2022.
Joining as part of a lean team, you will be exposed to all areas of the investment cycle, from origination through to the execution phase. This is an incredible opportunity for someone coming from an M&A or strategy consulting background to undertake a hands-on role whilst working alongside incredibly seasoned PE professionals. They are also keen to speak with those coming from VC, growth or buyout investment experience.
- Running deal execution processes; writing internal Investment Committee papers, project management and execution of due diligence process (including in-house financial modelling and analysis, research on markets and referencing) plus supporting on legal documentation process
- Screening leads and evaluating new investment opportunities
- Managing deal pipeline reporting and analysis
- Supporting deal lead partner in keeping opportunities engaged and ensuring we are best placed to win the deal by demonstrating Frog’s values
- Building and sharing expertise with sector-specific technology trends to support deal origination and portfolio development
- 2-6 years’ experience in investment banking or strategy consulting background
- Keen and demonstratable interest in mid-market investing
- Fluency English is required alongside additional language skills in German, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Spanish