Investment Associate, Technology Growth Capital Fund
I’m working with a leading growth capital fund specialised in the pan-European technology space. Having established a track record of highly successful investments and returns, the team are looking to add an entrepreneurially minded and high-calibre investment associate to support on all areas of the transaction process.
This role is ideal for an exceptional individual with a strong financial background, who is passionate about technology investing.
- You’ll be responsible for supporting on deal processes – running various workstreams including writing investment papers and financial modelling
- Due diligence and analysis on new investment opportunities
- Develop analysis and expertise on specific technology sectors and work with the investment partners to position the fund for deals
- Work closely with management teams of portfolio companies to deliver their growth
- A background in private equity, venture/growth capital, accountancy, investment banking or consulting
- Financial modelling experience is essential – you must be comfortable with numbers as well as commercial analysis
- Strong academics and a thoughtful, collaborative approach and style that works well in a small, entrepreneurial team
- Additional European language desirable