IPO Project Analyst
I’m looking for highly experienced IPO Project Analyst to support a CFO through the IPO of a highly successful aggressive buy-and-build multisite business. One of the largest buy-and-builds in Europe, this will be an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of a huge transformation project.
- Manage various workstreams relating to the IPO, including building the transaction funds flow model for the group.
- Develop detailed analytical reports for presentations.
- Full responsibility of the Group Accounts for the IPO readiness
- Consolidate all financial statements
- Review recent Audit, ensuring compliance
- Identify any sensitivities/ fine-line determinations
- Assist with preparation of multiple filings
- Responsible for all questions from the SEC
- Ensuring tight reporting deadlines/ timelines are
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified or equivalent
- Experience with an IPO previously
- Experience working with multi-site businesses previously
- Detail orientated & advanced Excel abilities