£350 - 450 per day
Central London (international travel may be required)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong M&A Associate to join a Private Equity backed software business. They have an aggressive buy and build strategy and are looking for a strong Associate to join the team on an interim basis. This business is acquiring aggressively and on a global scale. Therefore, they are looking to bring a strong M&A Associate in to aid acquisitions in various capacities from pre-acquisition analysis to post acquisition modelling.
- Collaborating with the M&A Director and senior members of the M&A team to aid on deals from inception to execution.
- Due diligence support
- Providing modelling support, including scenario modelling and “what if?” analysis
- Liaising with seller, gathering information for due diligence and challenging assumptions
- Valuation and risk analysis
- Ad-hoc project work from deal origination to post acquisition
- ACA /ACCA/CIMA or equivalent (or strong experience)
- Transaction Advisory / Corporate Finance or strong analytical background
- Exposure to a transaction (buy or sell side)