£275-£300 per day / £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join a high-growth, private equity-backed technology business based in Central London. The company has received major financial investment and continue to grow rapidly, thus giving the right candidate the opportunity to progress and become the Financial Controller.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting the FD and CFO with process improvement projects
- Managing a small finance team, ensuring deadlines are met
- Managing the month-end function
- Preparing the monthly P&L, balance sheet reconciliations and board pack
- Responsibility for the accounts payable / receivable function
- Candidate will be (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) or equivalent
- Strong technical skills
- Experience working within a mid-sized finance team
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Good knowledge of the AP/AR process
If this role sounds like a strong match to your skill set, please send over a copy of your CV. If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, feel free to give Louis Dowson a call on 020 74670 2550 to discuss the role or to find out more.