£325 - £350 per day
An opportunity has arisen for a driven Management Accountant to work with a high-growth digital publishing business.
This is the chance to join an innovative and collaborative team, in a business known to be a key player in digital publishing. They have recently brought finance for a number of entities in-house and have a series of ongoing projects to get involved with as a result. They are keen to speak with self-starters who will be comfortable running the general ledger for their production and play entities.
There is a high likelihood of extension for this contract.
- Providing direct support to the FC and a hands-on FD
- Full ownership of the general ledger for 2 entities
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
- Driving the month end function
- Responsibility for the P&L
- Using Quickbooks Online
- Ad-hoc project work
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualification
- Strong communication skills and a business standard of English
- Experience using Quickbooks Online
- Sector experience in the production industry
- Advanced level of Excel
- Experience working within SMEs
- Exposure to high-growth businesses
The client will interview next week, so I can only consider applicants with up to 2 week’s notice. To apply, please call Danielle directly on 07733 700 382.