£300 - £325 per day
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Management Accountant to join a private equity-backed software business. The company recently received private equity investment and operate an aggressive buy-and-build model. They have numerous acquisitions on the horizon over the next few months, so there has never been a more exciting time to join their team.
They are looking to meet driven Management Accountants to provide direct support to the Finance Director, produce the board pack, and complete ad-hoc project work as required.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualification
- Strong communication skills and a business standard of English; need to be able to communicate effectively with non-finance people
- Advanced level of Excel
- Sector experience within tech or education (advantage)
- Experience working within SMEs (advantage)
- Exposure to private equity-backed or very high-growth businesses (advantage)
The client will interview this week, so we can only consider applicants with up to 1 week’s notice. To apply, please call Danielle Knight directly on 07733 700 382.