£55,000 per annum
Finatal are currently partnering with a growing data and analytics business, operating on an international scale. Within this business, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified management accountant to be a part of the business’ on-going growth story. The company pride themselves on challenging conventional approaches to market research, ensuring the most accurate results for their clients.
Reporting directly to the Head of FP&A and Management Reporting, you will be playing an integral part in developing the essential core finances within the company. I’m looking to speak to driven candidates who are comfortable working in a fast-moving and dynamic work environment. This role will be paying up to £55,000 per annum as a basic salary depending on candidate experience.
Within this role, you will be tasked with:
- Delivering monthly management accounts to a consistently high standard and in a timely fashion.
- Preparing a balance sheet analysis, explaining key variances to a senior management accountant.
- Posting revenue journals, ensuring that entity revenue recognition is in line with group policy and IFRS 15.
- Liaising and supporting different departmental heads and stakeholders including sales and AP.
- Assisting in entities’ forecasting and budgeting process as required.
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations in line with the month-end timetable.
- Ad-hoc analysis as required by the senior management accountant.
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent).
- Has a solid understanding of revenue recognition /a recurring revenue model under IFRS 15.
- Experience with NetSuite and / or Adaptive Insights is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of explaining and influencing colleagues in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must have an excellent attention to detail, being highly diligent in all reporting and posting matters.
- Able to work under strict deadlines and consistently deliver to a high standard.