£50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Management Accountant for an exciting venture capital-backed tech company. They are moving from a start-up to a scale-up and are looking for someone to come in and help scale the business across Europe.
Reporting to an approachable Financial Controller who has been with the company since day one, you will have an overview of the month-end, board pack and budgeting, and will be business partnering across divisions to assess the overheads for each division. You will have the opportunity to be involved in getting the documentation for a future round of venture capital investment. This role has the scope to become a Finance Manager role with time.
What you will be doing:
- Updating the two ledgers of the business and assigning tasks to staff in AP and AR
- Carrying out invoices and cash flow forecasting to improve working capital
- Reporting into the Financial Controller and preparing documents for future fundraising rounds
- Completing bank reconciliations, VAT returns, invoices and prepayments
- Managing the accounts payable and receivables team
- Training staff members in the accountancy software package
- Assisting the Financial Controller with variance analysis
- Prior experience managing employees would be beneficial
- The ability to perform in a dynamic environment
- Polished with strong leadership skills
- An interest in tech will be beneficial
If this is of interest, please submit your CV. Alternatively, if you don’t have an up to date CV, please email Charlie Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the role.