An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a high growth, Private Equity backed, multisite hospitality business for six months. This well reputed business boasts a CFO with a track record of leading successful businesses within the industry. Due to the expansion of the business, the need has arisen for quality management information. With heavy exposure to the CFO and reporting directly into the excellent Financial Controller, this is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Management Accountant to impress influential senior management within the industry.
- Improve the quality of information in the month end board pack
- Significantly improve board reporting processes
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Business partnering/ collaborating with various departments and teams
- Assisting with the systems improvement process and leading it when required.
- Assisting with the forecasting and budgeting process
- Ad hoc project based tasks
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Experience creating detailed board packs
- Experience creating presentations for groups of mixed knowledge
- Experience owning process improvement