£50,000-£65,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and newly qualified (1-3 years PQE) to join a rapidly growing e-commerce company. This is an exciting time to join this company as they have recently transitioned from a VC backed company to a PE-backed company.
Subsequently, they have large growth plans, which involve the investors looking to exit within 3 to 4 years. The client has stressed to me that due to the high growth nature of the business, this individual will have a real opportunity to make a difference within the business and to develop in the company over time.
This role will report into the Finance Manager and the COO. The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Ownership of the month-end process and reducing the time spent.
- Improving management reporting and undertaking variance analysis.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Weekly cash flow forecasting.
- Assisting with the board pack; and providing necessary information to senior stakeholders.
- Assisting with the implementation of an ERP system in late 2019.
- Must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified; 1-3 years PQE.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Significant experience using accounting software, Xero or similar.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of tasks and projects.
- Excited to work in an entrepreneurial fast paced business.
- Experience implementing an ERP system will put a candidate at huge advantage.