£300-£350 per day
I am currently working with a client on a fantastic opportunity that has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a high-growth VC backed technology business for 3-6 months. Due to the significant organic growth of the business, they have recently invested in a new European entity and are looking to take on a hands-on, dynamic individual to be a real value add to the team. This business is highly acquisitive, with multiple acquisitions in the pipeline for 2019 to get involved in.
- Help setting up new processes and controls within the new entity.
- Looking at potential acquisitions, providing due diligence and valuations.
- Reviewing and developing balance sheet reconciliations, closely working with the debtors.
- Preparing the monthly reporting pack.
- Assisting with the year-end audit.
- Producing the monthly management accounts efficiently and on time – at present, month-end is taking far too long (6 days) and ideally need to be reduced (3/4 days).
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (Fully Qualified).
- Relevant experience in the technology sector (I am open to having a conversation with people who have recently qualified or are straight out of practise from a top 20 accounting firm who have audited similar clients).
- Experience in a PE/VC business is ideal.
- Ability to work remotely and in a team.
- 1-week availability maximum.