Up to 50k
I am partnering with a PE backed Technology business based in Norfolk, that are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join them. The business has experienced phenomenal growth over the last few years, and is currently growing on a buy-and-build model, with an exit in sight in 18 months. You will work closely with a fantastic CFO and have responsibility for month end, management accounts, budgeting, forecasting, and project work.
- Preparing the monthly management accounts and month end reports.
- Documenting and streamlining the month end process.
- Responsibility for the P&L.
- Undertaking cash flow analysis.
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Business partnering.
- Developing reporting to support all stakeholders.
- Leading on systems upgrades.
- Fully qualified accountant.
- High level of computer literacy – needs to be a proficient user of financial systems.
- Advanced Excel skills including look- ups, pivot tables and use of advanced formulae.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.