Part Time Finance Director
Finatal is working exclusively with a private equity backed manufacturing business which has strong brand reputations across the UK and International markets and is scaling rapidly. The opportunity of Finance Director, reporting into the CFO, is an excellent opportunity to join the business at a pivotal time as it grows both organically, and through M&A activity, as well as add value ahead of further geographical expansion.
The CFO requires an experienced technical accountant, and capable of undertaking additional FP&A responsibilities. This hire will be integral to building and developing the finance team as the business scales. Additionally, as the business is embarking on a high growth journey through acquisitions, experience of this is also desirable.
- As the Finance Director, you’ll contribute to the finance team management, and this responsibility will be particularly important as the business grows.
- Provide best in class private equity reporting.
- Further develop a strong and stable finance team, making improvements and ensuring the function is operating to the highest possible standard.
- Assist with the business’ buy and build strategy, both pre deal due diligence and post deal integration as the business continues to scale.
- An experienced FD/HoF/GFC
- ACA Qualified or equivalent (likely Big 4 trained), with strong academics.
- Experience building a best-in-class finance function in a growing business, with demonstrable leadership skills and experience managing a team.
- Previously worked in a business of scale, with a track record of developing and improving systems and processes.
- Ambitious, dedicated and hardworking, with a strong track record of progression and success. Candidates will be analytical thinkers with excellent commercial acumen and strong interpersonal skills.
- Previously been in a cash focussed environment.