£70k - £75k
Central London – W1B
A fantastic Permanent role has arisen for an extremely high-growth software SaaS business using innovative technology to disrupt the market. The company is highly acquisitive and have firm foothold in this space to really become the go to offering to create tangible solutions. A candidate who has an appreciation of working in a greenfield business and have the ability to execute will thrive in this environment.
- Experience working in a SaaS environment to understand process and procedures.
- Experience using applications such as Salesforce.
- Extract and clean large data sets from various sources (ETL)
- Experience with data reconciliation, data extraction and data interrogation to ensure the data from Salesforce.
- Work with the systems team to ensure synergy across the platforms.
- Select and Implement dashboard tool.
- Experience in finding trends in data sets and developing algorithms to help make raw data more useful to the enterprise.
- A deep knowledge of SQL database design and multiple programming languages
- Proven track record working with Data and Analytics.
- SaaS and software experience
- Exposure to high-growth SME’s, ideally after a funding round