Senior Business Analyst
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Analyst within a high-grow technology business backed by Private Equity. You will be responsible for identifying, developing and deploying end-user solutions across our core systems (Microsoft Navision & dashboard visualisation tools). You will ensure that client business requirements are met while providing a variety of advisory services around project management, business process development, implementation support and end-user training.
- Continually evaluate our core business systems and work to define the system strategy and roadmap
- Identify and implement improvements to existing system architecture
- Promote best practices and uses of the systems (Dynamics Navision & visualisation tools)
- Work with our dedicated team of remote Business Systems Engineers on technical issues for escalation/resolution and delivering system optimisations
- Review upgrades, patching and complete testing with the Engineering team
- Be responsible for capturing new requirements, ensuring that all business requirements are captured, documented, delivered, and signed off by all business stakeholders
- Roll out new features and upgrades, working with global stakeholders to ensure success
- Keep up to date with the latest technology trends, advising the business on new advancements
- Demonstrable and extensive experience in managing complex business system roll-outs across the entire business cycle for ERP or CRM
- Agile delivery experience including participating in software scrums and leading sprint planning and development story estimation sessions
- Proven experience of working hand in hand with stakeholders and effective communication skills, at all levels
- Proven ability at transforming stakeholder requirements into technical requirements for a development team
- Excellent organization skills with good documentation and project management skills
- Outstanding time management and able to prioritise workload accordingly
- Hands on expertise in business intelligence and business process technologies.
- Experience with Business intelligence solutions including Qlik or Microsoft Power BI
- Understanding of finance systems including Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Experience of using: Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project, Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience SQL, data modelling and analytics is desirable, but not essential.