Senior Commercial Accountant
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum + benefits
Midlands head office - with nationwide travel
Would you like to be part of an ever-growing, highly acquisitive national healthcare business? Do you want to work for a PE-backed business with a strategy of growth through acquisition? Are you commercially focused and able to influence senior stakeholders? If yes, then this is the opportunity for you!
We have just partnered with a private equity-backed, highly acquisitive, rapidly growing healthcare business who are currently looking to add to their growing finance team. They are planning to adopt an aggressive buy-and-build strategy over the coming 12 months. With a current turnover of £30m and lofty ambitions to double in size over the next 2 years, they are seeking a bright, energetic and ambitious commercial accountant to help with their growth story. You will be working alongside a well-respected CFO within the industry to help assist the business move forward and to achieve its underlying goals.
What you will be doing:
- Providing leadership with the financial information to achieve revenue and expense plans
- Being heavily involved in producing financial results, partnering with non-financial stakeholders across 3 regions
- Working closely with nationally based sites to drive individual margins and profitability
- Setting the annual budget, managing the long-term plan, and managing the financial performance of the business
- Driving change to reduce company inefficiencies
- Managing process improvements and management reporting to the commercial teams
- Supporting cost efficiency exercises to support business profitability
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified with strong academic credentials
- Ambitious and hard-working
- Confident in influencing senior stakeholders and presenting financial results
- PE experience is desirable
- Experience in the healthcare sector is a must have
- Flexible on location - nationwide travel is a must as you will be partnering with each site including newly acquired businesses
If this sounds like a strong match to your skill set or you’d like to find out more, please get in touch with Joseph Butterworth on 0161 457 0375 or email Joseph.Butterworth@finatal.com. Don’t worry if you don’t have an up-to-date CV, we can still have a discussion.