Senior Data Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Data Analyst to join a high-growth PE backed, Online FMCG business. After exceptional growth over the last 3-years this business is still thriving in the current climate & now wants to invest heavily in data to maintain the growth trajectory. You will have a direct line into the C-Suite and have the opportunity to quickly progress into a ‘Head of’ role.
- Report and monitor trading performance, including making recommendations on algorithm changes for sales and stock purchases.
- Report and monitor customer metrics associated with lifetime value (‘LTV’), suggesting ways to improve LTV.
- Oversee and construct trials/experiments to improve revenue, profitability or other strategic goals (eg customer growth).
- Prepare presentations, reports and case studies for the wider business to understand performance trends or communicate trials.
- Attending pricing and trading meetings for specific geographical areas.
- Maintaining a data dictionary, ensuring all KPIs and data points are defined within the business and used consistently.
- Support the wider business through deep dives or other bespoke analysis to help drive improved profitability.
- Support growth initiatives with bespoke analysis.
- Creation of wire frames for development in Qlik or other reporting tools.
- Overseeing and developing analysts.
- Strong SQL skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Advanced MS PowerPoint and Word skills
- High standards of accuracy
- Qliksense (beneficial)
- Python / R (beneficial)