Senior Data Scientist - Computer Gaming
£75,000 - £80,000 (Sponsorship can be provided)
A fantastic permanent role has arisen for one of the most renowned names in the gaming industry using innovative technology to disrupt the market. The company has just had a large amount of investment and now hiring to further develop their market share. You will be the first role of your kind in the business and therefore have the opportunity to carve out a niche but you must be prepared to be hands on. Overall this role requires a technically strong Senior Data Scientist who is commercially astute and able to work on multiple projects.
- Partner with Marketing and Product teams to define data products that will deliver actionable insight into our games (user acquisition, engagement and monetization)
- Design and implement advanced statistical testing for specific problem-solving needs (e.g. multi-variant testing)
- Design, develop, and deliver predictive models to answer critical business and game questions
- Conduct proactive in-depth analysis and modelling to uncover hidden opportunities
- Must Have - BSc in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Physics, Engineering or other quantitative disciplines.
- Proven track record having experience in a Data Scientist or similar role performing quantitative, statistical analysis
- Strong experience using statistical software such as Python or R to manage and/or analyse data
- Proficiency in statistics such as distributions, predictive modelling, data validation, statistical testing, and regression
- You MUST have gaming experience to be considered